B2BGateway EDI & API Connectivity solutions for Skubana
B2BGateway is a leader in cloud-based, fully-integrated EDI & API Connectivity solutions.
- B2BGateway’s Skubana solution is 100% built and maintained by B2BGateway developers.
- B2BGateway’s solution allows for hassle free, reliable and the seamless exchange of any business documents such as purchase orders, invoices, inventory updates, and advanced shipping notices via any communication method (FTP, AS2, HTTP, API, etc.) and any file type (X12, XML, EDIFACT, CSV, etc.).
- B2BGateway’s EDI & API Connectivity solutions for Skubana are simple to use, competitively priced, highly effective and can increase profitability by reducing the costs associated with manual data entry errors.
Key Benefits of Partnering with B2BGateway
- A key success factor of B2BGateway has been assigning a dedicated Project Manager for every new implementation and also a Trading Partner Liaison who will work on a client’s behalf in order to ensure that we meet all trading partner requirements.
- Our Production Support Team is available for emergency support and routine production issues such as trading partner and mapping changes. Support is available across several time zones with emergency personnel available after hours and on weekends.
- Unlike other providers in the market, B2BGateway is not a standardized EDI & API Connectivity solution. Each of our client’s unique business needs are taken into consideration when setting up their integration enabling flexibility that ensures trading partner requirements are satisfied.
“Allowing B2BGateway to connect with Skubana freed up a lot of my time to focus on my other job duties, eliminating manual processes. We are so happy with the team at B2BGateway and the service you guys provide, I can’t express it enough.”
Sonya Spalding | Kryo Inc.
Experience and Technical Architecture
- B2BGateway has fully integrated hundreds of Skubana users with their Trading Partners and Third Party Logistics company (3PLs).
- B2BGateway processes over $30 Billion (US) transactions per month.
- B2BGateway processes data in over 25 countries with offices world-wide!
- B2BGateway has three fail-over facilities located in North America and Europe.
B2BGateway supports all inbound and outbound documents from Skubana to the Trading Partner and back. Automatic Item Fulfillment included in the standard EDI price.
- Fully-managed, seamless integration.
- Built in cross referencing and business logic!
- Fully-integrated Advance Ship Notice (ASN) support.
- Full Warehouse support including GS1 / UCC-128 label creation.
EDI is more than just purchase orders and invoices. We support all forms of communication between e-Commerce platforms, online marketplaces, box stores, warehouses and 3PLs, drop ship suppliers, retailers, and many more. Contact B2BGateway’s sales team to learn how we can benefit your business!
B2BGateway Pricing All (318+) EDI ANSI X-12 and EDIFACT transaction sets are supported at one low price.
One-Time Fees:One-Time Fees: Organizational connection to Skubana Trading partner setup (each) GS1 / UCC-128 barcode labels and packing slips are available upon request in the Warehouse Support Site (WSS) Monthly Fees: Organization support & maintenance (flat fee)
Small fee charged per line item (SKU) on a document
Small fee charged per kilobyte (kB) if a VAN (Value Added Network) is required by your trading partners
Yearly Fee: AS2 Encryption licensing fee if required by your trading partners
(US) +1 (401) 491-9595 Ext. 5
(EU) +353 61 708533
(AU) +61 2 8003 7584
App by B2BGateway